- ASE errorlog reports Error 6908 when executing a LOAD TRANSACTION command:
Msg 6908, Level 21, State 3:
Server 'ASE_server_name', Line 19:
During redo the page timestamp value is less than old timestamp from log. Page #=30208, object id = 99, page timestamp=2503 cfdc38c7. Log old timestamp=2503 cfdc38d1.
- The source ASE of the transaction dump has 'enable webservices'=1 in the configuration file.
- The transaction dump has concurrent transactions from different user sessions which may use ASE Web Services.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
recovery, backup, target, CR795893, CR677266, CR#795893, CR#677266, 795893, 677266, error, TEXTSTOR, TEXTFREE, proxy, sysattributes , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.