- Item not found in Catalog search post deletion of a revision
- Item is not searchable in catalog even though it is active and "Show in Catalog" option is set as 'Yes'
Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an item, Added in catalog (which is accessible to user).
- Revised this item to REVISION 2, made REVISION 1 inactive
- REVISION 2 is displayed in user catalog search
- Now deleted REVISION 2. Item is not displayed in catalog search (which is expected)
- Now create a new REV2 from inactive REVISION1, made sure the REV 2 is active, and checked the setting “display in catalog” in master inventory
- Even then the item REV2 is not displayed in catalog search
Existing business logic does not support delete of learning items and recreate one from inactive one
- This is expected behaviour as per current system design
- Request you to please raise an Enhancement request in our community portal (Refer KBA 2230628) for our Product Team to evaluate all scenario.
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning 1602