You have created a finetuning activity in your solution from SDK, but in the UI the finetuning activity name appears as YABC_: default Business Option instead of the name you have given.
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to UI.
- Naviagate to Business Configuration work center.
- Implementation Projects View.
- Click on button Open Activity List.
- Select Fine-Tune tab.
- Select the dropdown All Activities.
- Search with the solution name YABC_.
The name of the business configuration activity is showing as YABC_: default Business Option.
Issue is caused because you have selected the first option instead of the second option i.e. All content of your solution instead of Content assigned to Busines Options of your solution that are selected in the Business Adaptation Catalog.
All content of your solution: Select the 1st option option if you want to have all content of your solution deployed, in this case the name of the activity will be displayed as default Business Option.
Content assigned to Busines Options of your solution that are selected in the Business Adaptation Catalog: Select this option if you want to test the deployment via the business options of your solution selected in the BAC. This works only if you have defined , activated and scoped your BAC elements.
In order to change the name or descope this you can follow the below steps:
- Login to SDK and open the solution.
- Trigger a BC deployment by right clicking on the solution and select Deploy Business Configuration.
- Select the second radio button Content assigned to Business options of your solution that are selected in the Business Adaption Catalog in the pop up.
- Login to UI and scope the relevant scoping element in your business configuration implementation project.
- Now you will be able to see the required name in the finetuning activity.
KBA , fine tuning activity missing , default business option , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To