You notice that the Data Cleansing workcenter is missing in the system and / or that the Initiate Merge button is missing in the Accounts and Contacts screen.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Data Cleansing is activated via scoping question and the needs to be assigned to your user for the view and the functions to become active.
It is a two step process to have a Data Cleansing workcenter and Initiate Merge button for a User:
Scope the below question in scoping
Do you want to enable accounts merge?
Steps are as follows:
- Go to the Business Configuration workcenter.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Select Edit Project Scope button.
- Go to Questions section.
- Expand General Business Data.
- Business Partners.
- Handling of Business Partners.
- Scope the question "Do you want to enable accounts merge?".
- Complete the scoping by selecting Confirm and Finish.
After scoping, perform the below steps to assign the Data Cleansing work center to the respective user:
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Edit Access Rights of the respective user.
- Assign the Data Cleansing work center to the user or business role and save the changes.
- Refresh the system to update the views.
Your user should now have the option Initiate Merge in the work centres Accounts and Contacts, as well as the view Customer Merge in the Data Cleansing work centre.
SAP Cloud for Customer Help Portal Documents:
- Configure Duplicate Check and Account Merge
- Enable Customer Merge
- Customer Merge (Service)
- Customer Merge (Sales)
Initiate Merge, data cleasning , KBA , data cleansing , initiate merge , do you want to enable accounts merge , LOD-LE-BP-MRG , Business Partner Merge , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To