User questions about interview scheduling
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- If a candidate cancels an interview can the organizer/recruiter send them a new one?
- When a candidate cancels, is it normal behavior that they just show as ‘not booked’ rather than canceled?
- Should the users still be able to send a reminder if the interview is canceled by the candidate?
- If a candidate has set up an interview, does that feed directly into interview central for the line manager to review and rate?
- Can you opt out of sending an email to the candidate when using interview scheduling if the appointment has been confirmed by phone?
- Can you delete an interviewer from an interview that has already been scheduled?
- Can the confirmation email sent to the organizers and interviewers (Interview Confirmation to Organizers and Interview Confirmation to Interviewers triggers) be sent as an Outlook appointment?
- If a change in interview time is necessary, the organizer must delete the candidate from that schedule and set up a new interview schedule. The candidate will be notified via e-mail. For interviews that need to be rescheduled, or that the candidate cannot attend, the candidate can choose to cancel the interview or decline and reschedule. Candidates cannot reschedule a confirmed interview within 24 hours of the scheduled interview time. They can cancel a confirmed interview at any time.
- It is expected behavior that the candidate shows as " not booked" if they cancel the interview. This is the only option at this time, no plans to change it but you could try submitting enhancement request via the community.
- The option to send a reminder email is available even if candidate cancels the interview in case it gets rescheduled or needs to be rescheduled.
- Once the candidate confirms an interview time, the interviewers receive an e-mail confirmation and a To-Do List item to complete the Interview Assessment in Interview Central. Organizers can also book a candidate into an interview time slot without forcing the candidate to login. This books the interview for all interviewers, including creating an Interview Assessment form in Interview Central.
- There is currently no way to opt out of sending the email as that is triggered to the candidate when using the interview scheduling tool.
- Changing interviewers or the interview duration is allowed whilst the interview is still in the draft state. Once the interview has been scheduled and the candidates are in either the not booked or booked statuses, changing the interviewer is not supported. If interviewers need to be swapped or deleted, organizers need to cancel the existing interview and reschedule.
- Yes. As per system design, emails sent through the triggers Interview Confirmation to Organizers and Interview Confirmation to Interviewers are sent to recipients as Outlook appointments.
interview; scheduling; booked; change; delete; candidate; cancel; interviewer , KBA , cancel interview , LOD-SF-RCM-IVW , Interview Central, Interviews, Scheduling etc , How To