- When viewing the report via BI Launchpad they get a "Failed to connect to OLAP source" message
- The user is unable to create a new report with the OLAP connection
- Even if the connection is remapped to the report the error persists
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.x
- SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
BI 4.1 OLAP Webi , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.