- A DML command has already running with user active transaction
- sap_failover action deactivate primary
- the timeout value does not work as expected
- A DML command is incorrectly terminated
- A 3957 error, “New transaction cannot be started due to an ongoing HADR deactivate operation.”
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
error 3957, HADR deactivate operation, DML command, sap_failover, sqlcode, SQL, queries, failover, CR#784069, CR784069, 784069 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.