- Boot time recovery
- Loading a transaction dump while REORG REBUILD is being executed
- CREATE INDEX command
- A 3474 error, "During redo the page timestamp value is less than old timestamp from log. Page #=<>, object id = <>..."
- online reorg rebuild + online create nonclustered index + L0scans + ISUD + Kills + Dumptran
hits 3474 severity 21, state 1 during the load of a transaction log dump as :
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
Error 3474, msg 3474, timestamp, LOAD TRAN, REORG REBUILD, INDEX, transaction dump, dumptran, nonclustered, CR#785701, CR785701, 785701 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.