- The current Job Requisition title field limit is not enough. Is this something that can be configurable?
- Is it possible to increase the character size/length limit of the Job Requisition titles?
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
The job requisition titles are defined in the Job Requisition XML template through a "text" field type. This field type is hard-coded to have 100-character limit in a single line of alphanumeric text, where the character limit and display are nonconfigurable.
The type attribute defines the data that the system accepts in the corresponding field. It consists of the following options:
● "text": a single line of alphanumeric text with a 100-character limit (character limit and display are nonconfigurable).
● "textarea": alphanumeric text with a 4000-character limit, shown as a 100-character-wide box (character limit and display are non-configurable).
Therefore, it is not possible to change the size limit of characters of the Job Requisition Title field, as this is part of the standard functionality of the system.
2925439 - What are the character limits for the job fields in Recruiting Marketing
2230628 - Submitting enhancement requests for current product limitations
- Character Size Limit
- Job Requisition title field
- Job Requisition title length
- Increase / Change Character Size Limit