- Online content is not accessible in a blended item during the schedule offering when an approval is associated with the Schedule offering even if the user is registered by an Admin.
- Though the system shows that the user is enrolled, the online content is not available for launch and the option to request for approval is present.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a blended item that has a quiz as the online content
- Make the content available only during specific segments
- Make sure that the item has an approval required
- Create a schedule offering and make the online content available during one of its segment
- As an admin register a user
- Access as the user and you will see that the start course option is missing
This is the expected behavior.
- If there is an Approval Process on the Item, this requires approval upon launch of the online content.
- If the Approval Process is only on the Scheduled Offering, approval is only required upon registration.
- If the Approval Process is on both the Item and Scheduled Offering then it is required for both registration and launch actions.
KB article 2476775 - Enforce Approval when Supervisor or HRBP registers / withdraws employee
lms, sf, success factors , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-TAP , Approvals , Problem