- A table fails to unpartition from a node that is just booted.
- A table fails to perform the alter table unpartition
- Unpartition table may hit an error 16060, severity 20, state 1
- error 16060, severity 20, state 1:
You cannot modify the description of a system thread pool.
Error out if 2901 is off
- Msg 11051, Level 16, State 3:
Server 'cluster_XYZ', Line 1:
ALTER TABLE on the object 'fastload_tbl' failed. Table is currently being used
by one or more other tasks. Retry your query later.
(cluster_XYZ represents the name of the Server)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE).
- Linux on x86_64bit.
- Linux on Power 64bit.
error 16060, severity 20, state 1, msg 11051, level 16, state 3, alter table, unpartition, fastload_tbl, CR#787245, CR787245, 787245 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.