- When a someone who has permission tries to generate the Bonus Payout Details report from Executive Review, the report comes blank.
- Custom field(s) are exported but does not have value even if there is/are valid values
SuccessFactors Variable Pay
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Executive Review > Open your Variable Pay template > click Bonus Payout Details radio button > click Export button > Result: No data, template columns/fields only as the header.
- Go to Executive Review > Open your Variable Pay template > click Bonus Payout Details radio button > click Export button > Result: Only standard columns/fields have data, custom columns/fields no values.
- If there are no data at all then please check if there are Business Goals and/or Business Goals Weights.
Bonus Payout Details export report is used for displaying the Business Goals data and the percentages/weights calculated based on it. Since the plan is not using any Business Goals, the generated report is then a blank one.
- If only the custom columns/fields are blank, please note that custom calculated field's value and editable field's value are NOT supported to be shown in Bonus Payout Details export report.
Customer can either import the Business Goals and Business Goals Weights file or if they do not use Business Goals, they can run Bonus Payout Summary report which gives details about Individual and Team section calculations. Custom calculated and editable columns/fields value are supported to be shown in the Bonus Payout Summary export report.
Note: CPS can refer to the Internal Memo to find the incident number created with Engineering Team.
Bonus Payout Details, report, Business Goals, Business Goals Weights , KBA , LOD-SF-VRP-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To