You Don´t Have SAP Jam Integration but When You Click in the Feed Work Center You received the following Error message : You can’t access SAP Jam because configuration of your user is incomplete.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Feed work center.
Following error message is displayed: You can’t access SAP Jam because configuration of your user is incomplete. Please contact your system administrator.
Scoping Question "Do you want to integrate SAP Jam with your cloud solution" is activate.
To resolve this please de-scope the question "the question "Do you want to integrate SAP Jam with your cloud solution?"
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation Project view.
- Click Edit Project Scope.
- Go to Questions Tab.
- Go to Communication and Information Exchange
- Select People Collaboration, Intranet and External Services
- Click in Communities, Document Management and External Services
- Under the group SAP Jam integration you will see the question "Do you want to integrate SAP Jam with your cloud solution " is currently scoped.
- Uncheck the Option and Finish the Project
The Error Will not occur anymore and you will be able to access Feed Work Center.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To