- When list tile is being used on an Agentry client rows, it can be searched or filtered for a given field criteria
- However when the custom developers need a custom filter criteria, the Custom search / filter criteria required was to use fields from different context (different object)
|________EQUIPMENT Collection (target of list tile and rules)
|________TECHNICIAN Collection (Other object to be considered in filtering - customization)
In the example above, when the List tile filtering is created in the editor under EQUIPMENT most of the filtering with rules can only see EQUIPMENT. What if the customization requires filtering rules to go and check TECHNICIAN as well? Currently in the editor, the other objects are not selectable for filtering (Rules).
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 (SP10)
- SAP Mobile Application (ex: SAPWM)
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0 (SP11)
"List Tile Filter Rules", "Agentry List Tile Rules", "SMP 3.0 Agentry", "Agentry Screen Design List Tile Rules" , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SYC-IBM , Syclo Mobility for IBM backend , MOB-SDK-AGC , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Clients , MOB-SDK-AGE , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Editor , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.