- When a student attempts to request observation for a learning task an error is returned similar to the one below.
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Log In to SuccessFactors Home page.
- Navigate – by any means – to the Learning module.
- Navigate back to the Home page.
- Click "Request Observation" link on a Task Checklist within the To Do List.
- There was a defect in the deeplink configuration.
- This has been fixed and will be release in b1605 of SuccessFactors Learning.
- This can be fixed by making a configuration change as well if required before the update. See below:
- Please add these configuration From Admin UI.
- System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration > Direct Link > Edit
- Search for links[VIEW_CHECKLIST_OBSERVATION].mapping=/user/checklist/viewItemChecklistObservationNominations.do
- Add these configurations with this :
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning 1511 ; SAP SuccessFactors Learning 1602