- Getting started with XML SAFT files.
- Need to know how to display an XML file.
- Need to check the structure and content of an XML SAFT file before validation or sending it to the tax authorities.
- Need to find the cause and data linked to the validation errors.
- SAFT validation errors are displayed for PT XML file created with RPFIEU_SAFT and you need to find the data linked to the validation errors.
- SAP_APPL 600 From SAPKH60018.
- SAP_APPL 602 From SAPKH60208.
- SAP_APPL 603 From SAPKH60307.
- SAP_APPL 604 From SAPKH60407.
- SAP_APPL 605 From SAPKH60502.
- SAP_APPL 606.
- SAP_APPL 616.
- SAP_FIN 617.
- SAP_FIN 618.
- SAP_FIN 700.
- SAP_FIN 720.
- SAP_FIN 730.
Getting started, Documentation, Knowledge, How to, Info, FAQ, Help for error analysis, Video, SAFT, SAF-T, SAFT-PT, Standard Audit File for Tax Purposes, Standard Audit File, AuditFile, AuditFileVersion, PT, Portugal, Portuguese, XML, File, XML file, XML SAFT file, RPFIEU_SAFT, FIEU_SAFT, Tax, Authorities, Autoridade Tributaria, AT, portaldasfinancas, Portaria 274/2013, version 1.03_01, Send, Submit, Create File, Download, Download File, Export, Display, Find, Check, Data, Structure, Content, Validate, Validate File, Validation, Validation tool, Validation error, Error, Editor, XML Editor , KBA , gscspain_video , FI-LOC-SAF-PT , Portugal , XX-CSC-PT , Portugal , XX-CSC-PT-FI , Financial Accounting , XX-CSC-PT-FI-SAF , SAF-T , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.