- In the PDF form, check box is not checked to show the option choosen
Reproducing the Issue
- Choose Ariel font for the form
Following could be few of the cause for this:
- Right value is not passed to the form
- Configuration of the check box in the PDF form is not correct
- Font of the form is not supporting the check box display
- Check the font of the form in Super admin site(Get help from Support engineer)
- Ariel font do not display check mark. Junk character is displayed in the check box.
- Find the key which is holding the value for the check box
- Go to Settings -> PDFForms.
- Choose the form and click on the + sign.
- Click on the correct key.
- Get assistance from the cloud product support team to find the value of the key
- In the PDF form, you have to use this value to populate the correct check box
- Open the PDF form in a PDF editor.
- Double click on the check box field and go to Options
- Choose the Check box Style and fill the Export Value (Value of the key).
- You may choose No i nthe panel but the value stored in the key may be N. So you have to use N in Export Value.
- In this screen shot, Check box will be checked if this key value is N.
ONB, Check mark, PDF form, , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-FRM , Forms, PDF, E-Verify and Compliance Forms etc. , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1511