- While editing a control highlight in the preview pane, you receive an exception pop-up with the error:
WinMain: ParamException:NO_SUCH_PARAM_ERR in 'Params.cpp'
- To continue from this error message, there are two Buttons available: 'Retry' and 'Cancel'.
- If you select ‘Retry’, you return to editing.
- But, if you select ‘Cancel’, the Producer disappears without an opportunity to save your work.
This issue occurs when editing the Mouse Action interaction macro highlights:
- Whether or not he Mouse Action is recorded or input manually.
- Whether or not the ‘Show windows content while dragging’ is set. (See Producer Manual section 220.127.116.11).
- This issue does not occur for Input Text, Explanation, Radiobutton, Checkbox, Key-stroke or Select Single.
- Producer 9.4.2.
Workforce Performance Builder Producer, WPB Producer, Crash, highlight, edit, Exception , KBA , KM-WPB-PRO , SAP Enable Now - Producer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.