I try to generate a document based upon a custom mdf object and I get the following error.
"You do not have permission to access the following placeholders:"
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.“
Employee Central - Document Generation
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new object definition that has some custom fields.
- Create at least one entree for this object definition in the "manage data" tool
- Create a new document template based on this new mdf object.
- configure document mapping.
- Try to generate document and click download button..notice the error message pop up.
It is caused by incorrect code added in the base parameter for the document generation mapping rule.
An example here is as follows
Please ensure that the code for the object in the parameters section is the same as the external code for the object in configure object defintion.
Note:- You do not need to include cust_ in the code, just everything after cust_
You do not have permission to access the following placeholders, Document Generation, Document Generation Mapping, Document Generation Template , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-DOC , Document Generation , Problem