When a user clicks on the 'Market Job' option for any job requisition, the user is redirected to the Home tab.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting and click on the 'Market Job' option for any requisition.
- You will be redirected to the home page of the portal.
There might be several causes of this issue:
- One of the possible causes is that the job requisition is posted internally only for RCM and it is not in RMK.
- Another one is that the user has not been synchronized with RMK.
- It is a known behavior with BizX that if a job is posted internally only for RCM and is not in RMK, clicking on 'Market Job' will return the user to the Home tab. This is how the tool has been designed.Any change to this functionality will be considered as a product enhancement.
- If the user has not been synchronized with RMK, it is most likely because they don't have a unique email address. Check the user data file and ensure the user is the only one using this email address. If there was indeed several users with this email address, allow for 24 hours before testing again to make sure the automated synchronization process has been run. If you are still experiencing the same issue, you can ask assistance from an implementation partner with access to Command Center or open a support ticket, there may be an issue with the synchronization itself.
Market, Job, homepage , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem