- Required to have a report which can inform you how many items are in the catalog.
- Required the information for the item which is assigned to the user lies in which catalog.
- SAP HCM Suite
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Learning Administration
- Learning > Catalog
LMS standard reports do not provide this data.
But you can use the Learning Report Designer (PRD) to build a custom report, below are some information about the tables you can use for your report:
Required to have a report which can inform you how many items are in the catalog:
- PA_CATALOG_ITEM, PH_CATALOG_ITEM (History), it will give you the data.
Required the information for the item which is assigned to the user lies in which catalog:
- PA_STUD_CPNT / PH_STUD_CPNT which contain data for the individual "free floating" item assignment,
- PA_STUD_QUAL_CPNT / PH_STUD_QUAL_CPNT for items added through a Curriculum
- PA_STUD_PROGRAM / PH _STUD_PROGRAM for items added through a Program
NOTE: there are no details as to which catalog is related to the training assigned in these tables and there is no table which stored which catalog is assigned to a user.
If you are not familiar with developping custom reports, you can contract a partner or our Professional Services team to create one for you.
Please consider supporting the following enhancements related to this topic:
SAP, SF, LMS, Learning, user, Catalog LMS reporting, learning report designer, plateau report designer , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS-CAT , Catalog , Problem