Alterations are made to the membership of an existing static group, but the 'Last modified' date stamp remains the same - pointing to the date it was created
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
After updating a Static Permission Group (see SAP SuccessFactors guides on Static Permission Groups for more information on how to create/update Static Groups):
- Navigate to Admin Center > Search for "Manage Permission Groups"
- Find the group that was just updated
- Note that the "Last Modified" continues to show the creation date & not the date the static group was modified
The current behavior of Static Groups in SuccessFactors is to only show when the group rule is changed, not group members
- SAP SuccessFactors supports recording the creation date of a static group in the "Last Modified" column
- This is because updating the static group is only updating membership and not the group rule
- Since the group rule is not changed, the "Last Modified" date remains the same as the creation date
SF SuccessFactors SAP Static group Last modified date change modify edit add remove member permission , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , How To