- You have limited amount of memory
- When incremental backups are performed, a renamed copy of the log is stored with the database, and in a backup directory that is specified
- Since you also create full backups regularly you do not need to keep all renamed logs from the incremental backups
- You would like to delete logs older than X amount of days without manually deleting the logs (use an event/command)
- SAP Sybase SQL Anywhere 12.x
- SAP SQL Anywhere 16.x
- Windows 7
SQLA, Sybase, delete_old_logs not for replication, remove older log files, limited memory , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.