When creating a quiz in a specific language (E.g. German) and the 'Yes' and 'No' buttons are displayed in another language (E.g. English).
Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create Quiz
- Set Primary Locale as German (or another language)
- Preview Quiz
- Finish Quiz
- View 'Yes' & 'No' buttons in exit popup
The sytem's buttons and warning labels etc are globally configured and are applied throughout an entire system. They are not configured at Quiz level. The 'Primary Locale' set at the quiz level only applies to the content of the quiz.
First we need to make sure the label locales have been created and are active in the system. Once the labels are available in the respective languages, then preferences of a system will determine what lanague the button will display to the user in.
- Check available Locale Labels: References > Geography > Locale Labels
2. Search for button.No & button.YES labels
3. Locate labels and check active locales: References > Geography > Lebels > Search 'button.No' & 'button.YES'
4. Once we have checked the correct label locales are active, change the Active Locale in System's Preferences
5. Preview the quiz again and the 'Yes' & 'No' buttons reflect system's Active Locale preference
- Locale Labels
- Active Locale Preferences