When attempting to launch the "Learning by SuccessFactors" mobile app, it does not open and the following message appears:
"Learning is not available through this application. Please contact your administrator."
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Install the "Learning by SuccessFactors" app on an iPad
- Activate the app through the pass key
- Below message appears:
"Learning is not available through this application. Please contact your administrator"
- The Learning by SuccessFactors mobile app is for Validated customers
- For more information on Validated instances (VSAAS), please see the User Assistance Document: Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Validated SaaS
There are two mobile Apps for SuccessFactors:
- SuccessFactors: used for customers that have Learning integrated with BizX
- Learning by SuccessFactors: used for Validated customers (VSAAS)
User Assistance Documents:
SF LMS Learning by Successfactors unable to launch app iPad Learning is not available through this application. Please contact your administrator mobile iphone phone open , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-MOB , Mobile Application Issues Only , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem