- Error: Validation Error
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
The input data has failed to pass the security checks:The "<img>" tag not allowed.
- Validation error when removing attachment from notification template in item
Learning Mangement System
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to system
- Search for any item or schedule offering
- Click on “Related”, then go to “Notifications”
- Locate existing attachment in the notification mail template
- Now, click on “Clear The Attachment”
- The error is a "Validation error" which means there are no attachments in notification and when you click on clear attachment.
- If an attachment is available for notification then you can see value under "Current Attachment".
In order for images to display in your html code, you must enable this capability from:System Admin->Configuration->System Configuration->Web Security.
You will need to replace img in thesecRules.imgtag.regexp property to garbled text.
The line should read line should read:
validation error, notification, attachment, the input data has failed to pass the security checks, the "<img>" tag not allowed. , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem