- For the Integration Engine Configuration in transaction SXMB_ADMIN, the following error occurs:
No access to system Landscape at present.
- In the Application Logs there is another error visible:
ErrorCode = SLD_NO_OWN_BS.......Error while reading ID of own business system from the SLD for system XYZ and client XYZ.
- And in transaction SLDCHECK there is a warning highlighted in yellow:
Calling function LCR_GET_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEM
Retrieving data from the SLD server...
No corresponding business system found for system XYZ client XYZ
=>Check and maintain the SLD content for the current client.
- ABAP Web Services
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for SAP S/4HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
- PI - Release Independent
- SAP Process Integration
Webservice, Web Service, Webservices, Web Services, ESI, ESI_GDPR, ESI_STD, Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, NetWeaver, XI, Business System, System Type, AS ABAP, , KBA , BC-DWB-PRX , Proxy Generation , BC-XI-CON-AFW-SLD , SLD Registration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.