- You create a BP, but it is not synchronized to Customer/Vendor as expected. There is no log or error in T-code MDS_PPO2 either. No master data is created in table KNA1/LFA1.
- You create a customer/vendor, but it is not synchronized to BP as expected. There is no log or error in T-code MDS_PPO2 either. No master data is created in table BUT000.
- You want to know how to perform the settings for the synchronization between BP and Customer/Vendor.
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- S/4 HANA
- Customer/Vendor integration
- Master Data Synchronization
CVI, MDS_LOAD_COCKPIT, CVI_MAPPER, CVI_01, CVI_02, CVI_03, CVI_04, CVI_CUST_LINK, Activate Synchronization Options, Synchronization Control, mapping BP grouping and the Customer/Vendor grouping, mapping the BP role and the Customer/Vendor grouping, SM30, V_TBD001, V_TBC001, CVIV_CUST_TO_BP1, CVIV_VEND_TO_BP1, V_TBD002, V_TBC002, CVIV_CUST_TO_BP2, CVIV_VEND_TO_BP2. , KBA , AP-MD-BP-SYN , Business Partner Synchronization , AP-MD-BP , Business Partner , FS-BP , Business Partner , LO-MD-BP-SYN , Synchronization Business Partner with Customer/Vendor , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.