An error message is received when trying to initiate a candidate in Recruiting:
Unable to initiate onboarding process. Please inform your system administrator that your request could not be completed because the onboarding crednetials are invalid or the web service is locked out.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
- Open the requisition and find a candidate to initiate
- Click the Initiate Onboarding button
- The error message is received
In the back-end of SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding, the DataService in Service Login is locked out.
For Live Customers:
- Please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support via the SAP One Support Launchpad > Expert Chat or Support Incident (LOD-SF-OBD), to confirm if the DataService is locked.
- When doing so, please provide us the affected instance CompanyID.
For Implementation Partners and Consultants:
- Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding in SuperAdmin.
- Open the target account and under Service Login option unlock the DataService.
- Try to initiate the candidate in Recruiting to Onboarding.
For SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support:
Please see the internal memo