- Error: 3475, Severity: 21, State: 7 in ASE logs can be seen on databases and checkpoint hanging:
Error: 3475, Severity: 21, State: 7
There is no space available in SYSLOGS to log a record for which space has been reserved in database 'MYDB' (id 10). This process will retry at intervals of one minute.
- Last Chance Threshold (LCT) did not fire, which appears to be the reason for the errors.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 16.0
CR790983, CR#790983, 790983, systhresholds, sp_modifythreshold, sp_dropthreshold
Error: 1105, Severity: 17, State: 7
Can't allocate space for object 'syslogs' in database because 'logsegment' segment is full/has no free extents. do_pause_on_fatal_xls_error() , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.