- When trying to connect to Web Services (WS) using Google Chrome, the following error message is returned:
Server has a weak ephemeral Diffie-Hellman public key ERR_SSL_WEAK_SERVER_EPHEMERAL_DH_KEY Hide details
- This error can occur when connecting to a secure (HTTPS) server. It means that the server is trying to set up a secure connection but, due to a disastrous misconfiguration, the connection wouldn't be secure at all!
- Therefore, the server needs to be reconfigured, since the more recent versions of Google Chrome will not allow insecure connections.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP130
- Google Chrome Version 48.0.2564.116 m on Windows 7
cipher, IE, Mozilla Firefox, EDH, configssl, ws.properties, CR796565, CR#796565, 796565 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.