- After restarting Server Intelligence Agent (SIA), all AdaptiveJobServers remain in "Initializing" and "disabled" status for a long time.
- You can see JobServer.exe in Task Manager.
- After kill the process manually, you are able to start AdaptiveJobServer (AJS) in CMC.
- However the same issue will be reproduced after you restart SIA again.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform (BI) 4.0 / 4.1
AdaptiveJobServer, initializing, disabled, cannot be started, hanging, performance, slow, JobServer, Job Server , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.