- Query being executed references a temp table name that starts with two pound signs ('##')
- ASE raises error 2812 complaining about a stored procedure that doesn't exist
- The stored procedure name is related to the temp table name (remove the '##' prefix and add a "_p" suffix)
- The error will report as below
Msg 2812, Level 16, State 5: Server XXXXX', Line 1: Stored procedure 't1_p' not found. Specify owner.objectname or use sp_help to check whether the object exists (sp_help may produce lots of output). name -----------(0 rows affected)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 SP02 PL04 and higher.
CR 796532, CR#796532, 796532, non-existent , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.