In Ad hoc Reporting, the filter value list contains values that are not from the selected form template.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Ad Hoc Reporting
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Report Center and create a Report - Table
- Select a domain e.g. Performance Management
- Under the Dataset tab, select one template:
4. Under the Filters tab, select Refine Criteria
5. Select "Custom field Name"
The By my selection tab lists all values for the selected field from ALL datasets from the selected Performance Management domain:
By design, the Ad hoc Report filter values list contains all existing values from all datasets from the selected Ad Hoc domain.
PM, Performance Management, Ad hoc, report, center, table, domain, compensation, 360, multi-rater, dataset, filter, value, selected, by my selection, different, wrong, template, custom, fields, section. , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , Problem