- While performing RPCs via CIS from ASE to IQ to store MDA monitoring data. Error 2 opening /proc/22505/lwp/71/lwpusage
- The process could not be killed
- Run to completion task 'CtlibController' exiting. The RTC Task that died was the CtlibController.
- During this process, the spid was hanging both on IQ and ASE side and were not responding to kill requests.
- The IQ server was killed. This in turn resulted in ASE's CtlibController to get a signal 11. Subsequent calls to monThread shows failure in accessing /proc/pid/lwp/thread/lwpusage.
- It also received a signal 11
Current process (0x0) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Run to completion task 0x0(0) exception 11
Run to completion task 'CtlibController' exiting.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise ( ASE ) 15.7.x
- SAP IQ 16x
CR794476, 794476, CR#794476, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, stack, registers , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.