Changing data in retro-calculation sensitive portlets and UIs in Employee Central triggers checks against the value specified in the corresponding ‘Date for Changes in the Payroll Past’ field (a.k.a. Earliest Retro Date) maintained on the Pay Group MDF object. This helps reduce data replication errors for changes too far in payroll past.
Portlets, UIs and actions that automatically trigger the check include:
- History Portlets for Personal Information (Personal Information & Addresses) and Employment Information (Job Information & Compensation Information)
- ESS/MSS Actions
- Change Job and Compensation Info
- Spot Bonus
- Terminate/Rehire (Add New Employee and Rehire Inactive Employee)
- Employment Details
These checks are currently not applied during import.
- Warning message is displayed when the Effective Date of the change is before the Earliest Retro Date AND the logged in user has the permission to make Retro Data changes
- Error message is shown when the Effective Date of changes is before the earliest Retro Date AND the logged in user has NO permission to make Retro Data changes
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Payroll Integration
ECT-42661, Employee Central, ECT-49147, ECT-65982, ECT-65981, ec, payroll, Allow Retroactive Employee Data Changes, Retro-Active, Retro Active, Earliest Retro Date, pay-group, Pay Group , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-INT-PAY , please use LOD-EC-GCP-PY* , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.