You are using data source to show all your created Knowledge Base Article (KBA), but you find that only released KBAs are shown. The KBAs with In Preparation status are not displayed.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Go to the Design Data Sources view.
- Show all and find data source: CRMCPASB.
- Preview it, you see that not all the KBAs are displayed, only Lifecycle Status=Released show up.
- If you create a report based on this data souce, in the filter, open value hlep of Lifecycle Status, only one option, it is Released.
So it is only possible to show the released KBAs, but you want to show all the KBAs from the data source.
In the data source CRMCPASB, there is a filter class which filters and shows only the released KBAs . This is the reason KBAs in other statuses are not shown.
This is the current system design. You may create custom data source to fulfill your requirement.
KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To