- SAP ESP client application streams (publishes) event data to an ESP project.
- The ESP project reported the following message in its esp_server.log:
| 6409 | container | [SP-2-119000] (30656.035) sp(5794)
LogFile (/esp_shared/storage/esplogstore/dynamic.log)::sync( 4,237,254,656, 40,960 ):
msync() failed, errno: 5, errmsg: Input/output error".
- No additional messages are reported in the ESP project log file.
- Shortly after the message was reported, the client application was no longer able to stream its event data to the project.
- All ESP relevant OS processes, including "esp_server", appeared to continue to be running.
- No results found when searching the SAP Support Portal for ESP log store msync() to determine how to troubleshoot the error.
SAP Event Stream Processor (ESP) 5.1
logstore, log-store, disk drive, filesystem, streaming, processing , KBA , BC-SYB-ESP , Sybase ESP (Event Stream Processor) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.