- After uninstalling SAP BusinessObjects Explorer from the BusinessObjects server, Explorer Application, Explorer Services, and Explorer Service categoies are still displayed in the Central Management Console (CMC).
- Restarting the Web Application Server, restarting the SIA, redeploying the BOE web application and clearing the Web Application Server cache don't resolve the issue.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Explorer
Explorer, still, persists, remains, category, services, servers, uninstallation, delete, remove, BI 4.2, BI 4.1, BI 4.0, BI 4.x, BO XI 3.1 , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.