When creating a quiz, one of the locales that is present in References>Geography>Locales cannot be selected as Primary Locale from the drop down menu.
All LMS versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin> Content> Quizzes
- Click Add New
- One or some of the locales that are active in the instance cannot be selected in the field Primary Locale
- When going to References>Geography>Locales, in the Summary tab: Use By field is set to User
Previously, language licences were segregated between User and Admin use.
- Go to References>Geography>Locales
- select the language that cannot be found when creating the quiz
- change the value in the field "Use By" from User to Both
- Click Apply Changes
The language will now show in the drop down menu for Primary Locale when creating a new quiz.
locale, language, missing , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , How To