Is it possible for customers to change the Employee Central Effetcive Date in a Compenstaion Template (without Provisioning access)?
Integrating Compensation with Employee Central
Test & Production
Yes, a new feature has been released that this can be done now in the User Interface as explained in this KBA.
The effective date can be entered on the Settings page.
- Selecting a date in the future will ensure the most current record is pulled. With a future effective date, the customer should run the Update Compensation Worksheets job regularly to pull in data changes from EC.
- If you want to use employee EC data as of a certain effective date, you would define it here. For example, the first day of their planning cycle would ensure the compensation worksheet would only show the data as of the beginning of the planning cycle. Changes made after the beginning of the cycle would not be reflected.
- If you are cloning a template which was previously configured to expect imported fields, you will need to first remove all Import Keys from the cloned template before enabling the Employee Central Integration in the template.
- This feature is currently not available at the moment.
- Engineering have confirmed that the fix for this issue will be rolled out in the b1808 release.
- For now, please ask Customer Support or your Implementation Partner to change the Effective Date of
- your Compensation/Variable Pay Template via a XML Upload in Provisioning.
KBA , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To