This article provides information on how to edit the information entered incorrectlt by the candidate. Below are the common triggers.
- Candidate incorrectly entered name in different casing or format
- Candidate entered incorrect information in the New Employee Step fields
- Assignee/Hiring Manager confirmed candidate entered incorrect data
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Improper User Handling
Restart the Onboarding activity to New Employee Step for candidate to enter correct information.
If the activity is in 'All Documents Submitted' status, information is not editable and generated PDF forms will show the information added by the candidate
- SAP SuccessFactors, Onboarding, OBD, ONB, LOD-SF-OBD
- Usability, Improper User Handling, Incorrect Data, Form, Edit, Change, Remove, Add, Complete
information, details, particulars, facts, figures, statistics, data; knowledge, intelligence, instruction, advice, guidance, direction, counsel, enlightenment, news, word, hot tip
solution, answer, result, resolution, way out, fix, panacea; key, formula, explanation, interpretation
, KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To