The CATS WDA calendar (depicted below) does not display the expected category e.g Complete, Approved, Rejected, Incomplete, Holiday etc
- Scenario 1: User records data in timesheet using a wage type but this entry is not reflected in Calendar
- Scenario 2: User has yet to record time or has recorded below target hours but these days are not flagged as "Incomplete"
- Scenario 3: User records target hours but the Calendar entry is showing as "Not Released" not "Complete" status
- Scenario 4: The status "Approved" or "Rejected" is not showing in the Calendar
- Scenario 5: User has recorded below target hours and these are approved but the Calendar entry still shows as "Incomplete"
- Scenaro 6: User records time on a non-working day but the Calendar is still showing a non-working day cateogry not "Complete" status
- Scenario 7: Public Holidays are not displayed
- Human Capital Management (HCM) Cross Application Timesheet XSS
- SAP enhancement package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0
HRESS_A_CATS_1 colour color (American English) , KBA , CA-TS-IA-XS , Self Services Web Dynpro , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.