You want to know how the Ad Hoc reports are ordered, by default, within Ad Hoc Report List.
The Ad Hoc Report List displays all of the reports that have either been created by you or shared with you by other users.
The Ad Hoc Report List displays the following columns:
- Report name: shows the name of the report
- Report Type: The Type of report generated
- Domain: The Domain used within the report
- Owner: Who the owner of the report is (this is helpful when a report is shared)
- Creation Date: Shows the report creation date
- Last Modified: Shows the report last modified date
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Ad Hoc Reports
The Default sorting is based on the Domain Type (Single, Multi Dataset and then Cross) and the values are taken up directly from the database as they are.
Note: at any time you can change the sorting by clicking on the sorting arrows beside the column headers.
Ad Hoc Reports, Ad Hoc List order , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , How To