- A massive Item creation is needed and "Enable User Request" within the Item configuration level must be controlled while creating them.
- Learning Management System
- Using the LMS Item Connector you will be able to control it.
- Go to System Admin>
- System Configuration>
- Search for "item.connector.defaultValue.userRequestsEnabled="
- You will find the following:
"## Valid Values - Y or N
# If left blank, System Administration>Configuration>User Settings: Enable User Item Requests" checkbox is used.
- Make sure that the option "Enable User Item Requests" under "System Administration>Configuration>User Settings" is not flagged and build your Item Data file.
- PS. Note that it will only work for brand-new items. Updating and/or revising items won't change the value in the Item level.
- Enable User Request, Item Connector, Connector, Item, item.connector.defaultValue.userRequestsEnabled, userRequestsEnabled.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1511