- Intermittent failures when publishing reports
- Reports are published to multiple file formats (rpt, pdf, excel etc.)
- The publication succeeds if fewer formats or recipients are used
- Windows Event Viewer or Unix/Linux var/logs/messages shows message "Failed in a file system operation. This may due to an internal error in the File Repository Server. You may want to restart the File Repository Server if problem persists."
- Higher log levels on the output File Repository Server shows the message "SFileSys::getUniqueFilenameHelper: Fail to create uniquely-named file. Failed to open the file <output FRS path>/frsoutput//temp//Output.<nodename>/<temporary file name>.tmp. Reason: Too many open files"
} failed: Internal error.""> Read more...
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- Output File Repository Server location is on a Unix/Linux machine
SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
disk, fileserver , KBA , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.