- When trying to generate OpenDocument links for Lumira 2.0 documents, the syntax is incorrectly generated, and looks similar to this: http://*******&sRefresh=false.
- Furthermore, this issue is known to affect scheduling to PDF
- In this case symptoms will manifest with scheduling failure and following entries in the Adaptive Job Server traces
Object failed to run due to an error while processing on the Job Server.
Invalid URL passed to CefBrowserHostImp: :LoadURL: http://*******&(...)
Error occurred during scheduled PDF export. PDF not produced
- SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform 2.X
- SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform 1.X
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1/4.2
opendoc, wrong, , KBA , lumira , BI-LUM-SRV-BIP , SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , BI-LUM-SRV-ADM , Lumira Server BI Platform Admin, Auth, Security , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.