One of the scheduled Recurring External Transfer (RECETFTRN) schedules in Bill Payment and Transfer Warehouse (BPW) processing failed. This issue would be identified by either:
- In Business Central, under the Admin tab and Cut-off Times sub menu, the activity for the RECETFTRN schedule for one of the defined banks shows a status of Failed.
- In the ffusion.log for the BPW process running the Scheduler engine shows exception "ScheduleRunnable.eventExecute failed" exception when running the RECETFTRN schedule.
- In the SCH_SCHEDULEHISTORY database table for the Online Banking application contains a row for the InstructionType = 'RECETFTRN' with an EventType = 'Exception'
- Sybase Corporate Online Banking 7.0
- Sybase Consumer Online Banking 7.0
- SAP Online Retail Banking 8.0
- Sybase Corporate Online Banking 8.2
- SAP Online Business Banking 8.3
SAP Online Retail Banking 8.3
Vendor, Employee, ACH, Payments, Recurring, External Transfer, Schedule, Failed, Cancelled , KBA , FS-OLB , SAP Online Banking , FS-OCB , SAP Omnichannel Banking , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.