System does not allow decimal value during Change of Stock.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Quality Control workcenter.
- Under Common Tasks select Change of Stock.
- Enter the Site ID and other relevant information and click on Next.
- In the Enter Confirmation Details enter decimal value for Changed Product Quantity against the respective Product ID PQR and Logistics Area ID XYZ.
You will notice that the system does not accept the decimal value.
In the Business Configuration Activity: Quantities and Units of Measure, the field for Display Decimals is set as 0 for the for Unit XX. Therefore system does not accept decimal value for the product with Unit of Measure XX.
1. Go to Business Configuration workcenter.
2. Select Overview view.
3. Show Activities and Find Quantities and Units of Measure.
4. Select Change Immediately.
5. Select Create and Maintain Trading Units.
6. Select Unit XX and enter the value for Display Decimals Value as per the Business requirement.
7. Save and Close.
KBA , AP-IMD , Inspection Master Data Management , How To