- Issue when a manual journal entry is posted on a reporting unit which changes from consolidation method : Opening method= EM(Equity Method) and Closing Method = FC(Full Consolidation) or Opening method= FC and Closing Method = EM.
- If the manual journal entry is posted without any restriction (Journal entry currency of the audit ID = 0 or 1) on any movement flow, the manual journal entry is automatically reversed by the consolidation engine on flow ”F02 – Change in consolidation method - Old” (and on flow “F04 – Change in consolidation rate” if the consolidation rate applies to the audit ID).
- It is not possible to impact the closing flow on that period.
- SAP BusinessObjects Financial Consolidation 10
- SAP BusinessObjects Financial Consolidation 10.1
journal entry , change , consolidation , method , FC , equity , MME , mise en equivalence , KBA , best practices , EPM-BFC-PRO , Consolidations,Scopes,Rules,Transfers , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.